Sign In
Your Health


Kooth is a free, safe and anonymous online support for young people. You can speak to someone online by visiting

Who else can I speak to?


You can talk to the samaritans any time you like, in your own way, and off the record - about whatever's getting to you. You can call on 116 123 or visit the samartians website


Childline is a free, private and confidential service where you can be you. Whatever your worry, whenever you need help, however you want to get in touch. We're here for you online, on the phone, anytime

How do I find out about mental health services in Halton?


Mental health services are free on the NHS.

The NHS website helps you find out more about the services near you

Mind Halton
Mind provides information, day services and counselling.       
You can contact them via their website or 01928 563612

Live Life Well

An online Mental health resource has been specifically designed to help manage your own mental health and wellbeing. The website offers information including: useful local contacts, a self help section for depression, anxiety and sleep, information on medication

and information on suicide prevention

The Centre

Widnes & Runcorn Cancer Support Group provides support            

 for people and famalies that have or a currently dealing with cancer.  They can provide a varity of services. or

0151 4235730                                         


Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) provides advice on a range of mental health issues such as eating disorders, depression, stress & anxiety and self harm. The CAMHS website can guide you to the most appropriate service.

Report Abuse

Has someone acted inappropiately towards you online,

or to a child or young person you know? It may be sexual chat, being asked to do something that makes you feel uncomfortable or someone being insistent on meeting up. You can report it here

Over 18 and want to access mental health services?

There are several options available, if you want to talk to someone urgently you can call the samaritans on 116 123 or visit their website You can also call NHS 111 who will be able to suggest an appropriate service in the area, all you have to do is dial 111 for free.

To access services in the Halton area you can view the NHS website or contact Halton Psychological Therapy Service, known within the NHS as (IAPT). You can also refer yourself by calling 0151 292 6954 or visiting the 5 Borough Partnerships webpage.

NHS Choices: Help and support after the Manchester Attack

Ex armed forces? Drop in for a brew at Halton Stadium, 1st Monday of every month, 16:00-18:00. Please see the flyer for more information.

Service specifically for military veterans from the North West, who have served at least 1 day in the armed forces, and are experiencing mental health problems linked to their time in the forces. They can access the service via an online self-referral or through their GP or other health professional.  In Halton, veterans can attend Upton Rocks Surgery in Widnes for an assessment. All details can be found following the link below.




The Improving Access to Psychological Therapy Service (IAPT) provided by the 5 Boroughs Partnership at St Johns Centre in Widnes. This is for adults experiencing mild to moderate anxiety or depression. People can access the service via an online self-referral from, telephone self-referral or via their GP or health professional. All details can be found following the link below.