As an NHS public body and under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, NHS Halton CCG is required to have a Publication Scheme in place, highlighting seven classes of information. Please follow the links to access information for each section of the scheme as set out below.
1. Who we are and what we do: Organisational information, locations and contacts, constitutional and legal governance.
2. What we spend and how we spend it: Financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, tendering, procurement and contracts.
3. What our priorities are and how we are doing: Strategy and performance information, plans, assessments, inspections and reviews.
NHS Halton CCG Annual Reports:
4. How we make decisions: Policy proposals and decisions; Decision making processes, internal criteria and procedures, consultations.
5. Our policies and procedures: Current written protocols for delivering our functions and responsibilities.
CCG Strategies and Policies
6. Lists and registers: Information held in registers required by law and other lists and registers relating to the functions of the CCG.
7. The services we offer: Advice and guidance, booklets and leaflets, transactions and media releases; A description of the services offered.
Advice and guidance